Barry ‘The No Dig Norfolk Gardener’
When Barry came to us, he informed us that he had been growing in a cheap polytunnel that had been destroyed by various storms.
He had researched a number of different brands but decided that Haygrove Garden Tunnels would provide the best quality tunnel. He also loved the height of our garden tunnel, and how much growing space was available – the 6m x 4m design allowed him to have a central bed and 2 beds on either side!
Other Customers’ Testimonials
- George Anderson TestimonialCustomer: George Anderson Really happy with the service you provided, also the quality and construction of the tunnel is first class. Really […]
- Carole Henson TestimonialCustomer: Carole Henson Location: Brynglas Garden Tunnel Product: Large Polytunnel I bought my Haygrove polytunnel 10 years ago, and previously had a […]
- DR John and Mary Colvin TestimonialCustomer: Dr John and Mary Colvin Location: Newport on Tay, Fife. Garden Tunnel Product: New cover and spare parts Thank you so […]
- Sue and Rob Buchanan TestimonialCustomer: Sue and Rob BuchananGarden Tunnel Product: 6×4 Garden Tunnel We saw Haygrove tunnels at the royal Welsh show last year, and […]
- Janet and Jon Barnes TestimonialCustomer: Janet and Jon Barnes Our Haygrove Garden Tunnel We first spotted the Haygrove Garden Tunnel at the Smallholder’s Show in Builth […]