Designed to be integrated into the Garden Tunnel, the potting table is clipped onto the internal steel side walls.
- Hinge up and hinge down table
- The table can be hinged up and stored away once potting up is completed to allow the ground underneath to be cultivated and to also stop shadowing in the tunnel area
- 1.94m x 0.7m (6’4’’ x 2’3’’) table space
Trellis kits can be easily retrofitted onto the steel frame. This allows climbing crops such as runner beans, tomatoes, cucumbers or peppers to be grown inside the structure without the need for canes or trellis poles.
- Twisted steel trellis cables hooked onto eyelets on the steel frame
- Self tensioned using a bottle screw
- Strong enough to hold up to 20kg per sq m (4.5lbs per sq ft)