Why choose a Haygrove Garden Tunnel?
- All galvanised steel structure and anchoring system
- Can be built on sloped and uneven ground. Do not need a concrete base or slabs.
- Assembly can be done by you or our construction team
- Can be picked up and moved to a different site
- Easy to repair if damaged and less dangerous than glass (which are often not allowed in many schools and allotments)
- Roll up ventilation system on both sides which allows air to circulate, whilst having a protective insect net to stop any pests getting into the polytunnel.
- Unique woven plastic covers diffuses the sunlight. Scattering the light as it enters the polytunnel allowing it to penetrate deep into the plant canopy and preventing harmful scorching. It's also strong enough to walk on!