Come and see us at
Royal Cornwall Show
Let us show you why customers love Haygrove Garden Tunnels
We will be at the Royal Cornwall Show on the 9th – 11th of June so if you have a love for gardening and want to make the most out of your garden or allotment come and see us.
A brand you can rely on
Over the past 10 years, we have supplied over 2000 Haygrove Garden Tunnels to gardens allotments, smallholdings, schools and community projects all over the UK, from the Cornish coast to the wilds of the Scottish Highlands.
We only use the highest quality materials so when you purchase a Haygrove Garden Tunnel, you can be confident that you’re investing in a polytunnel that is built to last.
What makes our garden tunnels unique?
- Our engineers have designed a superbly strong structure using industrial-grade materials.
- The 2m side height ensures you are maximising the growing space inside your polytunnel.
- Every Haygrove Garden Tunnel is fitted with a manual roll-up, roll-down ventilation system.
- Enhanced management of temperature and humidity in your polytunnel.
- We only use the highest quality materials so when you purchase a Haygrove Garden Tunnel.
Can’t wait to learn more?
If you can’t wait until the show to learn more about our superb polytunnels, visit our online store and browse our selection of high-quality polytunnels, or get in touch with our friendly team.
What our Customers Say
“I took a long time to decide which tunnel to buy & I’m sure I’ve got the best”Cindy Carlton
“We are thrilled with the polytunnel’s quality and the high standard of workmanship”Mr & Mrs Green
“Very pleased with the product & workmanship, very professional”Mr & Mrs Murray